TrAction is our production management system which manages the “production” stages of content, including copy editing, proofreading and pagination. TrAction is content agnostic, so it can deal with any type of scholarly content, including journals, books, book chapters and book series. The system is fully customisable to any publisher’s workflow and can produce in-depth reports on production status.
Some Features of TrAction
- Can be fully integrated into ReView, thus acting as a single composite system
- Flexible and configurable email notifications attached to any stage or event
- Custom forms to get precise feedback from users
- All versions of files stored in the system
- Powerful reporting module
- Can connect to any third party systems, such as financial systems, production vendors, and printers.